Content City

A fine PotPourri of news, tidbits of interest, marketing articles and more.

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com


Member Photo
Free Manual Traffic Exchange

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Getting out of forced subscription payments

I was just browsing myLot.com when I ran across a discussion topic that I thought might interest you.

Unlike PayPal or AlertPay subscriptions, where one can simply log in and end a subscription any time he or she pleases, Microsoft, Symantec, McAffee, and other antivirus software subscriptions are very difficult for a customer to unsubscribe.

I just read this article on Windows Secrets.com by Scott Dunn.
The guy has it all spelled out for the consumer how to unsubscribe from this sort of service should you decide to try a different brand. I found it an easy read, and I'm sure you will too.

Click here to read full article.

If you know of anything useful or related, please leave your information (or link to the info) with your comment.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Facebook.Com/FindCash said…

    Hi Shannon, thanks for visit MY BLOG! You expressed interest in this forced matrix program, so I thought I would bring it up again just in case. Thanks for sharing this nice article with us. It is pretty resourceful.

     
  • At 2:36 AM, Blogger Jade Martin said…

    HI there. I saw your comment on our blog. Thanks. I had also written an interpretation for teeth dreams. I hope you saw it. It must be under the month of august.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home