Content City

A fine PotPourri of news, tidbits of interest, marketing articles and more.

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com


Member Photo
Free Manual Traffic Exchange

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Usable Content

Good day, blog hoppers & content seekers.


I usually don't get personal about the content here, but that time has come.
I'm sure not everyone reads the small print. I'm sure it's also safe to say that all visitors do not read every post, particularly not the small print beneath the unread posts.

My point?
Read on, I'm getting to that.

All content here at Content City is either written by me or obtained from another part of the net. Notice what I did not write has a by line and a backlink to the content's origin.

There's no theme to your content, you say?
True, but there is a reason for that. Not all people are searching for the same information or usable content for their own blogs, reports, newsletters or ezines. Content City provides a wide variety of content for that very reason.

Finally, to the point: Use what you want, but don't plagiarize!!!
If you choose to use something from this blog, please copy it in its entirety and use the BY LINE as well as provide a LINK BACK to Content City.

I'll be back with more hodgepodge bits of content :)

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Facebook.Com/FindCash said…

    I really like your blog and I hope that you like mine here too. It is new so consider it evolving. (-:

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Thanks, Stephen.
    I appreciate you taking the time to comment. I like your blog, too. The colors almost match on of my sites, lol. Looks like you're off to a good start tho.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home